Launched in 1988, Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is an independent dynamic eco-system which offers businesses and investors a sustainable environment to help them accelerate their growth plans. The move to develop and enhance their website fell in line with their integrated strategy to digitise the Free Zone’s processes and procedures. The challenge was to deliver a new digital experience within a very short timeframe.
- UI/UX to development on Sitecore CMS Delivered in 2 months
- Served in English, Arabic, Russian and Chinese
- A real-time AI powered chatbot was integrated and SalesForce
- Within the first three weeks following its launch in November 2019, AFZ’s website traffic increased from an average of 500 sessions per day to a maximum of 991 sessions. AFZ has also generated 6,127 leads during the 6 period starting from its launch till the end of 2019, followed by 18,685 leads in 2020.
- The Freezone’s growth was reflected by its conversion rate of 5.3 per cent in 2019 and 10 per cent in 2020
- As of 2020, the total number of visits to the website increased by 97.18 per cent and new users by 93.50 per cent compared to that of 2019, while page views increased by 79.50 per cent.
- Winner of Seamless Middle East 2020 “Website Launch of the Year”